Monday, December 17, 2007

Not an Ordinary Day!

Today was supposed to be just one of those ordinary days.. and then the accident happened. Tet and I were on our way to work this morning when it happened. We haven't even left the compound yet when we accidentally hit a car, a parked car at that. A 1984 Mercedes Benz.

Stupid? Oh yes! Why? I'd rather not discuss. But what the heck! I was busy fixing the trash bin while making a right turn towards the driveway out of the compound and I didn't notice that there were parked cars in front. It happened so fast and in a split second, it was all too late.

It was my fault! I should've paid attention to driving and left the fixing to Tet instead. But that's all done now. Everything happens for a purpose. Because of that, Tet and I had to take an emergency leave to fix all the paperworks and have our car fixed as well.

So now, We don't have a car for the rest of the week and have to commute to work. =( That's not so bad right? At least nothing bad happened to us. I'm still grateful!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

JaneQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaneQ said...

Merry Christmas!!!
Can I add both of your blogsites on my links?