Monday, October 6, 2008

my fear

Last night, Trisha and I had a heart to heart talk. With a serious face, I told her that she should promise me that she will not marry early. She's 2 years old. I know, I know! She's too young for the talk and she would probably not remember it. I couldn't recall what her answer was. She was too busy trying to go back to playing. I know I sound silly, maybe even weird. But the thought of her getting married at an early age just scares me! I know any dad with a daughter feels the same way at a certain point in their lives. Mine was just early, a little bit too early. Hehe..

So Trisha, when you're old enough to read this. Be warned! =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Ano ka ba hon! But her answer was "yes, promise", just so she could go back to playing na.