Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year!

A Blessed New Year to everyone!!

2008 is over! It's the first day of 2009, the year of the Ox (or cow/carabao for some). The Ox is the most appropriate animal for the year 2009. From the looks of it, with the global economic crisis, we'll have to work as hard as the Ox to earn our keep.

Read from Yahoo News! that a lot of billionaires lost their money and are now no longer billionaires. One lost everything while the others were demoted from billionaires to millionaires. Well, the more you have, the more you lose. At least, the poor have no such problem, they have nothing to lose in the first place. =p

The fate of the world, as far as the global economy is concerned, rests in the hands of Obama and his team. I'm sure everyone will be watching his every move and how he'll turn the economy around. I hope he succeeds.. for everyone's sake!

Anyway, I'm excited and really looking forward to what lies ahead for me and my family in 2009. I have faith in GOD and I know He is in control! So why should I worry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nilait mo pa yung mga mahihirap.. in english pa!!! :P