Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy and Content..

Birthday's over..
I'm officially 31..
A year older and hopefully wiser..
Time flies..
Remembering last year, I could say that it was probably the highlight of my existence (more on this on my next posts)..


For now, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people that greeted me, either via a text message or face-to-face, on my birthday. To my teammates, thanks for the surprise..


And of course to my wife, Tet, for taking the time to buy me a present and treating me to dinner
for 2 days (we ate at Highlands Steakhouse in MOA and Zhu in 32nd and 5th). hehe..


When I was 25, I told myself that I'd be a millionaire by the time I reach 30. I'm now 31 and I'm not yet a millionaire and nowhere near that but I'm blessed to have a loving wife, a healthy baby and a good job, so what more could I ask for? I have everything that's important to me!

No comments: