Thursday, August 7, 2008

23.. 32.. Who cares?

I just turned 23 yesterday. At least that's what I want to believe my age is. Hahaha.. Anyway, at my age, I don't really expect to receive gifts from anyone except from myself, my wife and my co-workers. Haha.. Lo and behold, I received gifts from each one. I am truly blessed! =)

Let's start with what I got myself for my birthday.. I am somewhat on a budget so as a gift for my birthday, I got myself and Tet tickets to the Cinderella musical. I picked the Aug 8 show because it's the one closest to my birthday. Another gift I got for myself is the Amphipod RunLite Hydration Belt which Deedee was gracious enough to buy for me in the US.

Tet, on the other hand, got me an Oakley. It's a half jacket model (jet black frame and fire iridium lens). She got me this so that I have eye protection when I run. How thoughtful!

And lastly, my Finsys teammates got me a New Balance singlet. See me model the singlet below (while holding a chocolate cake and a bottle of caramel sauce).

Thanks to me (Haha..), Tet and my Finsys teammates for the gift/s and for all those who remembered to greet me on my special day. God bless you guys!


That's it. If I had free-flowing cash, a perfect gift to myself would probably be a trip to Beijing with Tet and Trisha to watch the Olympics. I could only wish...