Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shakey's NEW Tropical Bacon Pizza!

I've been craving for the new Shakey's Tropical Bacon pizza for the past few days and I was finally able to get a taste of it. I ended my craving last night when Tet, Trisha and I went out at around 10PM to try the new pizza. We went to Shakey's Makati Ave branch which was open for 24 hours. The crew was very friendly and accomodating. They even gave Trisha an ice cream and a toy.

Anyway, my verdict on the pizza - it was ok. It was visually more enticing than the actual taste. The reason I wanted to try this new pizza in the first place was because of the way it was advertised. It looked so delicious. However, the pizza lacked flavor, the bacon was not crispy enough, and it was too oily. BUT... I wouldn't mind trying it again (especially if it's free). =)


Thanks to Acee and Jay for the toy and ice cream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines mate