Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rush to Infinity - My 1st 15K Run

I am ready for my first 15-kilometer run. No, I did not prepare for it (typical of me). I'm not being arrogant. I know I need to prepare but I have no excuse. So I hope I can finish the run tomorrow on my target of less than 90 minutes and will not have any injuries or aching muscles afterwards (unlike the back to back runs I had just a few weeks ago wherein my whole body ached and I had to go on a 2-day SL). Bad.. bad..


I just saw the 15K race route and it's the same route as the last Mizuno run. I was hoping it would be a different route since Bayani road is a mess. There are piles of sand & gravel and since it rained today, I'm pretty sure there'll be mud tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm still excited for the run tomorrow. Good news, there's no threat of rain tomorrow even if it rained today according to the GMA flash report. The report said that the rain was caused by the hot weather.

I'm all good.. I have all my stuff ready for tomorrow; singlet, shorts, socks, shoes, ipod, race number. I'm ready to rush to Mizuno infinity run!

No comments: