Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Baguio!

Before anything else, I would like to wish everyone a (belated) Merry Christmas and an (advanced) Prosperous New Year ahead!

I'm here in Baguio as I am writing this. We (Tet, myself and Trisha) are spending the long Christmas break here as was last year. This is Trisha's 2nd Christmas but this year is more special because she is more aware of the things happening around her as compared to last Christmas when she was only 2 months old. She's able to appreciate the Christmas decors, especially the Christmas lights.

The long Christmas break is something we look forward to every year because it's a chance for us to spend time with our families and also a time for us to rest or relax. This is the longest vacation for us so we make sure we spend it with family. But this year, Tet and I had to squeeze in a little time for work. That's ok though because we still had plenty of time for our family.

Similar to what we have done last year, we had dinner with my family on Christmas Eve and then spent Noche Buena with Tet's family. Then on Christmas day, we had lunch with Tet's family and dinner with my family. And we do the same for New Year's celebration.

It's only a few more days before 2008 and I am excited in the coming year! This has been a wonderful year for us and by God's grace next year will be even better!

God bless to everyone!!

No comments: