Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SM Science Discovery Center

Tet and I brought Trisha to the SM science and discovery center during the holiday last week. But I have to admit that it was more of me wanting to see what is inside it than Trisha because I'm pretty sure she was not aware of it yet.


For the entrance fee of P330/person, I think it was a bit pricey for what you can actually see and do once you're inside. Don't mistake me, I actually enjoyed it (my wife didn't) but if you're to ask me if I will go back anytime soon.. probably not. The things you can see and do inside are interesting but it can be done in one visit. So SM SDC has to think of a way to entice people to return. They have to come up with ways to introduce new things that people who have already been there would find interesting again. I also think that the place is not big enough.


Anyway, that's just my opinion. I would still encourage people to at least go for one visit. For me, the best part of it was the planetarium show and the Robots.

As for Trisha, I guess she enjoyed walking around especially since this was the day she decided to walk on her own.

No comments: