Sunday, December 30, 2007

Highly Recommended! The Manor Health Spa @ CJH!

I was looking for a spa the moment we arrived in Baguio 7 days ago. I suffered a back ache after driving the almost 6-hour trip with only 2 quick stops. It ached everyday especially in the morning. So I finally had a massage today and it was what I needed. I feel so refreshed!

Tet and I initially went to SM Baguio, me to get a massage and her to do some errands and buy diapers for Trisha. But when we reached SM at around 2PM, the parking was already full and there were loads of people in the Supermarket so we decided to go to Manor at Camp John Hay to get my massage.

When I saw what they were offering at the spa and the prices, I knew I wanted to try their spa packages. But I had to convince Tet to join me because she didn't want to wait for 2 hours. She eventually agreed to have a foot spa and a revitalizing facial while I got the recharge package. The foot spa was for 30 mins and the facial for an hour while my package was for 2 hours.

The recharge package costs P2,050 and it's definitely worth it. The package included the following:
  • A body scrub (choice of Salt glow, Ginger scrub or Whitening Scrub)
  • A milk bath
  • A DECLEOR Aroma Massage

I started off with a shower, then a 10-minute stay at the Sauna, a quick shower after which I had a 30-minute ginger scrub, then proceeded immediately to the milk bath and stayed there for around 10 minutes. After the milk bath, I took a quick shower and then off to the DECLEOR aroma massage for an hour. After the massage, they offered hot tea or orange juice. And that ends my spa experience. Relaxing huh? You bet!

I would also like to commend the staff at the spa for their hospitality. Everyone was friendly especially the attendants. The therapists though could still improve because they didn't even introduce themselves. I guess they were shy? hehe..

Tet loved their foot spa and facial as well and we've decided that we'll go back everytime we're here in Baguio. One of the attendants also informed me that they have a branch in Manila as well called the Palm Garden Spa located at Strata 100 in Ortigas.

Now, that's another reason to look forward to when in Baguio. Be sure to try it out in case you're in Baguio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my fave in baguio is north haven spa. i might try this one the next time i'm in baguio :)