Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Summer!

There are a lot of non-work stuff lined up for us this April namely:
  • 11 - Len's coming home for a month-long vacation after 2 years in Dubai.
  • 12 - Going to duty free and a fitting appointment with Eric Pineda for my sister's wedding.
  • 12 to 17 - Trisha will be staying in Baguio for a week away from us. This is a first. I'll surely miss her.
  • 13 - On your mark run at the FORT. Hopefully I'll be able to register.
  • 18 to 20 - We will be in Baguio for Cai's graduation and to fetch Trisha.
  • 20 - Tet is flying to Singapore for a training. (ok.. so this is work stuff)
  • 21 to 24 - Tet will be in Singapore which leaves Trisha and I alone.
  • 25 - Martin's Birthday blowout.
  • 27 - My sister's wedding.

This is one of the busiest summers for us. All our weekends are almost already booked. I hope we still have time to go to the beach before summer ends.

No comments: