Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Former Colleague's Daughter.. in need of help

I learned from one of my former colleagues from my previous work that another former colleague's daughter has this rare condition wherein her baby has difficulty breathing (that other former colleague just gave birth last August). I think the condition is also known as Ondine's Curse. Apparently, it's a very rare case even here in the Philippines and it has no cure yet. The former colleague gave me a site wherein a friend of the other former colleague wrote a blog about it and was appealing for financial help from friends. Maybe you're confused with all this "former colleague" stuff I have been babbling about.

Anyway, if you are a former colleague from that previous work of mine, then you might know the person I am talking about. So if you want to help then you may want to check this link http://janisv.multiply.com/journal/item/26/Baby_Hannah_and_Ondines_Curse. For those who just want to help, you can also find their contacts in that site.

Finally, I have a baby who's now turning 11 months old and I am very very thankful that she is well and healthy. So I'm appealing to you to pray or offer financial help if you can to that former colleague's baby. She will need all the help, be it financial or prayers.

No comments: