Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trisha...

It has been almost a month since I last had an entry in my blog. I have no valid reason for not writing, only that I was too lazy. hehe.. I have so many things on my mind right now that I do not know where to start. I had not been busy with work lately (I mean for last month) which means that I had more time for my family. I'd come home earlier to spend more time with my wife and baby.

Speaking of my baby, she's 10 months now. Time really flies. I could still remember the first time I held her in my arms and now she's growing up really fast. She's more active now and is starting to learn how to walk. She also talks a lot although we couldn't understand most of what she says except for 'dada', 'daddy', 'tetet' and 'ate'. Yeah, she calls her mom by her name (tet) and not 'mommy'. I'm really crazy about her and it's really difficult for tet and I to leave her every morning when we go to work especially now that she already knows how to show us that she wants to come with us.

How I wish we could just stay at home and be with her everyday while she has not yet reached school age. Having her has really changed our lives and she's really a blessing and we can't describe how happy we are that God gave us such a precious gift.

Since that will only be just a wish, for now, we just want to spend as much time with her as much as we can. And enjoy her at this stage because she will never be a baby again.

I know she will get to read this someday and I want to let her know that Mom and Dad loves you very very much!

No comments: