Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hon..

I want to make a quick entry before I end my day. It's half past 12 midnight and I need to get some sleep. I have been sleeping late and waking up early for the last 3 days due to a training that I need to attend to at work.
Anyway, this entry is about my 'hon', now my wife and the mother of our child. I think I'm not telling her enough how blessed and grateful I am that she's the one I am spending the rest of my life with. So I want to take this chance to tell every one who will be reading this what I want to say to her..

"Thank you hon for almost 8 years of being together and counting. Thank you for sticking with me through all these years. We have been through a lot of happy and sad times and I give you all the credit for it. Thank you for being patient with me, you are the only one who really knows me inside and out. We're at this point in our relationship wherein we don't necessarily need to talk to enjoy each other's company.

I especially want to thank you for doing an excellent job of taking care of Trisha. I've seen how you have taken such good care of her from the time she was still in your womb up to now. You're really a wonderful mother to our baby. I guess it's because you have a great relationship with your mom which I can see now between you and Trisha as well. She's blessed.. no, we're blessed to have you.

I know we have only been married for over a year but we have been together for almost 8 years and I am looking forward to years and years more with you. I promise that I will stay passionately in-love with you the way that I have been from the time you said yes almost 8 years ago.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haaay you're so sweet papa sherwin...
thanks for taking care of my friend..
don't you change ha! lagot ka saming mga girls!!!