Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Won an NBx Shoes!!

I really did! I was one of the five winners of a pair of New Balance's NBx shoes. Below is a proof of that. I got that from the new balance website and also an email from New Balance congratulating me for winning. =)

I'm really happy to win the running shoes and it was not because of luck, well maybe partly, but it was not a simple raffle type contest where you just join and wait for your name to be chosen as the winner. I chanced upon this contest when I was searching the internet about the New Balance Powerrace.

To qualify for the contest, a player must be registered, visit the knowledge pavilions and play the runner's challenge.You then get points for visiting the knowledge pavilions and playing the challenge. The top 5 players with the highest points each gets a pair of shoes and if you bought a pair of NBx shoes and input the code in the website, you stand a chance to be the Philippine representative to the Shonan Marathon next year. I didn't buy an NBx shoes since I wasn't interested to go to Japan. My goal was to win a pair of NBx shoes only which I did. =)

The runner's challenge was the tough part. You have a virtual runner and you must choose the right shoes, provide the right stretching and the right amount of liquids and food for your runner to finish the marathon. The good thing here is you are allowed to try it for an unlimited number of times which I obviously did. It was really a fun game.

Anyway, I was able to get my gift voucher for the NBx shoes from the brand manager of New Balance and I went to get my pair at the New Balance Shangrila branch today. So I'm now the proud owner of an MR1223ST NBx shoes and I'm going to use it this coming Sunday when I participate in the New Balance Powerrace at Clark.

Thanks New Balance!

No comments: