Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Urbanathlon Results are Out!

The result of the recent Men's Health Urbanathlon is out! (results can be found in this site - http://www.menshealth.com.ph/events/urbanathlon/index.html) My time was not bad considering that I do not run on a regular basis. But I know I can do better if only I have the dedication to go on regular runs.


Part of me wants to take running seriously but it's my laziness that overpowers me and the fact that I do not want to run alone. I'm doing something about this though. I've recently discovered from the bullrunner (visit her site - http://www.thebullrunner.com/) that there is a Mizuno run club. I want to join this running club so that I won't have to wait for my friends to run with me and it's a great way to meet new people while staying fit and having fun.

Anyway, I think the Urbanathlon was a hit! There were a lot of participants and the obstacle course was good. It was a chance for most participants and for me as well to rest especially on the parking lot part. It was a good run and I'll surely join again next year!

No comments: