Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trisha's 1st Birthday!

It's been weeks since I last wrote something on my blog. I've been busy with alot of stuff the past few weeks (preparing for Trisha's birthday and work) which left me too tired to do some bloggin'. And for the long vacation, I was too lazy to do anything. =)

If you'll notice, my blogs usually don't have pictures in them. I wanted to change that. I want to add more pictures in my blog to make it more interesting and a blog about Trisha's birthday is a good way to start.

So I want to share a few of the hundreds of photos taken during that super happy day!

A picture of our happy family. We're all smiles!


Trisha's birthday cake. Nice huh?


Everyone was singing the birthday song while we were blowing Trisha's cake.


The happy and proud grandparents. The 2 lolas outfits are color coordinated. hehe..


This smash cake was made especially for photo op but as you can see in Trisha's face, she is not enjoying this and she ended up crying.


Look at how pretty my 2 favorite girls in the world are. Picture perfect!


Trisha is really fond of bubbles so for her birthday, we had a bubble show for her and part of this was us being inside a big bubble!

We're really happy that our family and friends were there to celebrate with us Trisha's 1st birthday.

Thank you for coming! And we'd also like to thank all those who brought teddy bears for CRIBS. We already donated all those teddy bears and I'll make a separate post on our visit there.

We had so much fun. All the planning and preparation was well worth it!

No comments: