Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Time Was 1:01:32!

I'm disappointed! I went over the 60 minutes mark of my run last Sunday for the NB Powerrace. I can only blame myself for taking that long to finish the 10K run. I did not prepare at all which also led to aches all over my body. But thank God I was able to finish.

I still feel a little pain on my legs until now. =( I really should've prepared for it. I always say that I will do practice runs but I end up not doing it. I have to be more disciplined if I want to run my full marathon next year.

I want to share my time in the last three 10K runs that I participated in this year:
1. MH All-terrain race - 1:19:02:69
2. Adidas KOTR - 1:08:43 (I think this was a mistake. My time got mixed up with someone else. I know I finished earlier than what was on the list. hehe..)
3. Milo Marathon (Manila Leg) - 58:00

Come to think of it, my time for the NB race was not that bad but it's still 3:32 behind my best time. =) I hope I do better this Sunday for the MH Urbanathlon.

No comments: