Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Am I destined to be fat?

I'm destined to be fat! As I am writing this, I am eating a Hizon's mocha cake. I'm not yet overweight but I probably will soon be if I don't start doing something about it. I was never like this before. Well, nearly never. I never went on a diet in my entire life because I didn't need it. I was skinny during my teens and I ate whatever I wanted and at any time of the day and I wouldn't get fat. I was also very active, exercised regularly and was into sports, so I guess my metabolism was fast which kept me from getting fat. But as I grew older, and eversince Trisha came about, I noticed that I exercised less and less, became less active and almost quit sports entirely. Bad thing is, I still ate the same way, probably even more now which explains my growing belly. I'm not saying that having Trisha is the cause of my bulging belly because it's really not. She's the best thing that ever happened to us and I wouldn't mind being fat as long as we have her.

Anyway, I know I can still do something about this. I just need the right motivation. So far, I haven't found it. Remember the 5 steps? I already have step 1 in place, which is to be fit, but can't seem to go past step 2, that is to start today, because I don't have step 4, something to motivate me.

One of these days...

No comments: