Monday, March 10, 2008

V-Power!

Some of my friends have tried Shell's V-power gasoline on their cars eversince I told them how it has provided my car more fuel economy, BUT their experience with the gasoline was different from mine. In fact, they told me that it had either no effect on their fuel consumption or it increased their fuel consumption even more.

I have no idea why that is. I guess the V-power gasoline does not have the same effect on every automobile. But I'm still pretty convinced that the V-power still gives my car better fuel economy than other gasolines out there in the market and here's to prove it.

The image is not that clear but it reads 370KM. At that time, the fuel tank was almost empty and when I refueled, the tank filled up to 50 liters. So to do the math for the KM/L ratio, it's about 7.4KM/L. Not bad at all comparing it to the previous average of around 6KM/L.

One of these days, I'll try to shift to other gasolines just to check if the V-power is still giving my car the best fuel economy.

No comments: