Monday, March 10, 2008

History of my mobile phones

No, not all of these are my phones. It's our combined phones, Tet and I. Most of it we still use and some are kept. I'm blogging about these phones because it's the first time that we have owned five different brands of mobile phones. I'm saying first time because eversince we started using mobile phones, we've mainly been Nokia users. But times have changed and we have learned to appreciate other phone brands as well.


1. Motorola RAZR V3 - This was my first non-Nokia mobile phone. I loved this phone when I first got it and I still love it now although I don't use it anymore. I don't think I'll sell this phone. It has a sentimental value.
2. O2 XDA II Mini - I got this mobile phone for FREE from Globe. This phone was very useful for me when I was in China because I could install alot of different applications on it. Downside is, you can't use it to send SMS while driving.
3. Nokia 6500 - Which is why I shifted back to these types of mobile phones. This phone was originally used by Tet but she let me use it because I wanted a phone that I can use while driving. A lot of people liked this phone because it was really slim and looked really nice.
4. SonyEricsson K610i - But when I got this phone FREE from Globe (because of a new number), I decided to give the Nokia back to Tet. I'm starting to really like SonyEriccson phones and if ever I upgrade my phone again, I would most probably get another SonyEriccson phone.
5. Blackberry Pearl - This is Tet's business phone. It was the phone that I wanted to own for a long time because of the push-email capability but when I got to test the phone, I find it difficult to use.

So what's your brand of mobile phone?

No comments: