Thursday, May 1, 2008

Busy Busy

Happy Labor Day to everyone, especially to laborers like me. Hehe.. Enjoy it because it's back to work again tomorrow.

I haven't had the chance to blog for sometime since I have been busy with both my work and non-work stuff. Everyday has been hectic for the past few weeks. My weekdays are jam packed and so are my weekends. But I am not going to talk about work here. No Way!

Last Sunday was my shobe's wedding. All of our families' closest friends came to celebrate with them. It was a joyous occasion. Trisha was one of the flower girls. I have no pictures to show yet so that would have to be in a different post once I get hold of pictures from the wedding.

And this coming weekend will also be a busy (but fun) weekend since Tet's mom and her siblings are here for a vacation. We're going to Enchanted Kingdom on Saturday and Ocean Park on Sunday. Looking forward to that.

We haven't been to the beach yet this summer but hopefully we'll be able to go to Batangas in one of the May weekends just before the rainy season starts. I am so looking forward to all of the weekends from now till July.

No comments: