Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pringles Run Results

When I participate in road races, I usually don't know my finish time since I don't have a gadget like Garmin (hint: tet) to track it . So I really depend on the results published by the race organizer which I find on the net.

I have so far participated in four races this year and I only know my finish time for the PSE Bull run and Mizuno Run. So far, no results yet for the On your Mark run. Good thing, the Pringles run already have their unofficial results published.

My time for the Pringles run was 26:38 for 4.83K. Not bad at all. I'm hoping my time improves on the next races I join.

I'm really looking forward to the 3 runs I am participating in June. Our very own Finsys Payment Run (a fun run we're trying to organize within our team), the Men's Health All-terrain race and the Mizuno Infinity run part 2. Happy running and see you all on the road.

No comments: