Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pancakes & more @ Flapjacks

If you listen to magic 89.9 FM radio station then you'd know about Flapjacks. It's the new restaurant in Greenbelt 2 which I would say their concept is similar to Heaven & eggs. They serve different pancakes all day and a lot more.

The DJs at magic have been actively promoting Flapjacks for some time now and we were able to try it out last Thursday. We went there around dinner time and I was expecting that the place will be packed but surprisingly it was not.

We had the 3 layer of classic fluffy pancakes and Beef Salpicao. Their serving was similar to Heaven & eggs so our order was just enough for Tet and I. My verdict on the food - it was just ok. Not really something to rave about. I was hoping that the Beef Salpicao would be as good as the Salpicao of El Cuento resto but it didn't even come close to the Salpicao of Dulcinea. The El Cuento Salpicao is the best Salpicao ever! Too bad the resto had long been closed. If any of you knows of an existing El Cuento resto (sister resto of Pazzo), please please let me know. =)

Back to Flapjacks, I would still want to go back and try their baby back ribs. I hope it would be good. mmm... bikinis.. hahaha.. (go to youtube.com and search for Nestea beach VJ hunt to know what I'm talking about). Funny funny!

No comments: