Sunday, May 18, 2008

Speedracer, iPod and Pringles run

There's this new movie that I am not familiar with, Speedracer. I only learned that before this became a movie, it was an anime cartoon TV show. Anyway, I didn't watch the movie but I heard it was good. I'm still not convinced though. I only made a post of this because I saw the speedracer car on display at the Powerplant mall. My initial intention was to post this blog using my mobile phone but it didn't work.

It's already past 2am and I need to go to bed. I still need to wake up at 5am tomorrow for the Pringles run. I hope it doesn't rain.

But before I end this post, I just want to vent out my frustration over my ipod shuffle. For some reason, I'm having problems syncing it with my laptop and desktop. argh!! It's actually the reason why I am still awake! But I have given up hope of syncing my ipod. I'll just have to bear running tomorrow without it.

If you guys know of any MP3 players that's more reliable than an ipod, please let me know.

No comments: