Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still on Glorietta 2 Bombing..

One of my batchmates in my previous company sent this letter written by my friend Carlo whose wife was one of the casualties of the Glorietta 2 bombing. My wife and I read it and we were already in tears by the time we finished reading it. I want to share the letter but I would need to ask for permission first.

I'm still following the Glorietta incident in the news and they're saying that base on their findings that this is more likely to be an accident than a terror attack. According to the news, they're seeing this as an industrial failure. But whatever caused the explosion last Friday, I hope that they get to the bottom of this and penalize the people responsible, whether it be the terrorists or the negligence of the management of Glorietta.

Those people that died were innocent and were robbed of their life. They went to the mall to shop, to eat or merely to pass by without knowing that it would lead to their death. So if ever that this incident was caused by the negligence of the management of Glorietta, then SHAME ON THEM!! These people were bringing business to them and this is what they get.

I'm still angry and in case this is the fault of Glorietta, I don't think I would want to go there ever again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a sad day....