Monday, October 1, 2007

Tet says...

I have been asking my wife to blog with me for some time now. Eversince I started to blog, I was telling her that we could both blog using my blog site. She's not new to blogging since she has been blogging through her friendster account before but not consistently. But she has now started to blog again under a new blog site.

Check it out -> http://tetsays.blogspot.com/

I think the reason she's blogging again is because I inspired her, especially since I myself am blogging now (she was the one who was telling me that I should blog before). I guess we inspire each other. Sweet right? haha.. Although if you check her site, her reason for blogging is different. Ayaw umamin. hehe..

Anyway, Congrats hon! I hope we both can maintain our sites and keep on bloggin'.....

No comments: